All Core Devs - Execution #194

All Core Devs - Execution · 15 Aug 2024 · 51:05

Execution client teams cover Pectra, with devnet-2 and devnet-3 and EOF devnet readiness, EIP-7732, eth/69 and PeerDAS in Pectra.

Speakers

Topics

From All Core Devs - Execution, hosted by Ethereum Foundation.

Transcript

Alex Stokes: okay hey everyone this is acde 194 there's the agenda in the chat and yeah let's go ahead and get started so uh first up we have pectra and we wanted to touch on devnet 2 and then onto devnet 3 uh would someone here be able to give an update on

Deet 2

Parithosh Jayanthi: I think things have generally been going well and yeah yeah um in general things are stable we've updated a few images I think there was an Aragon block production issue that's now been fixed um but besides that things have been relatively stable

and we haven't appr much uh most of the

time has been spent on preparing for demic 3 cool thanks um okay and then yeah for okay I have an echo does anyone else hear this not me okay maybe I'll try this sorry maybe yeah

Alex Stokes: um anyway um so I know for div 3 we wanted to touch on 7702 uh do we have any updates there I think there were like some last minute spec things to address

Marius van der Wijden: um yeah we what I wrote on the agenda we recently figured out that our implementation was uh using multiple cores for the uh MSM

um and for BLS 12381 uh which means that the current gas costs are too high for us um and we would like to uh increase them a bit um at least for the uh G1 uh multi exponentiation um uh yeah the G2 looks fine to us because we baked in such a margin of error uh but the G1 um now that we realized that we we were using the library in a multicore way or well the library internally was using multi

course which it didn't really advertise but um yeah we um uh we we would like to run some more benchmarks and increase the gas cost of um G1 M exponentiation

Alex Stokes: okay this is something you want to put in

DEET 3

Marius van der Wijden: ideally yeah depends on when death 3 is happening

okay

Alex Stokes: uh yeah maybe it cut out but I was uh asking about

7702 but it sounds like we're generally ready to go um in terms of the spec uh are there any implementation points to touch on right now

Parithosh Jayanthi: I think we still need a execution spec pleas just so we can add the um add the version and besides that also just wanted to surface one other point babus brought up there is a teu Aragon issue that's still live on that to uh I'm not sure if either teams want to talk about that SL fix it separately and if that's a block of for de3 doer yeah so there's a te Aragon issue

that babus also mentioned in chat I forgot to bring up earlier uh I wanted to see if anyone from either teams wanted to uh talk about it or if we deal with it on Discord and separately uh I think we were waiting on an execution spec test release as well

got

Mario Vega: yeah regarding the execution spec test we are ready with the tests for 7702 uh but the problem is that we need the uh transition tool so that means that we need at least one implementation from the clients to fill the tests that's the only thing that we're waiting

waiting on

Alex Stokes: okay cool yeah it sounds like from the

chat they'll just take that to Discord I'm trying to fix the sound on the YouTube Stream So apologies um but I don't know how to do that so anyway we'll just keep going um right okay so otherwise yeah it sounds like we're in a pretty good place for devet 3 um we'll get execution specs release and yeah otherwise do we want to talk about timing

Parithosh Jayanthi: yeah I think timing just depends on Readiness so the clients already have the 7702 changes implemented um the CL

teams already have the new spec release implemented and yeah depending on that I guess we can talk about scheduling

okay

Alex Stokes: so do we feel good saying like two weeks from now is that enough time uh we have one comment in the chat uh 7702 is not imped yet okay uh so yeah maybe we'll just need to wait for that unless we do want to try to set a date today is two weeks enough time for people to impl 7702

Barnabas Busa: wouldn't it make more sense to push

for E then before we do 7702 if e is already implemented then we can probably include that in demet 3 and then swap it around uh with 7702 for de4 if 7702 still requires uh implementation time and and assuming that thef is ready to be tested already

Danno Ferrin: um so eof the issue we would need to have people integrated with the Prague Network I'm not sure that all the implementations have merged their eof against their Prague a lot of them are still doing against Cancun so that would be something would take a little bit of time of moving eof into um devet 3 because last week on the eof call um we had some I think it was Perry someone

from the devop team um the plan we went with was to do it after 7 702 so there's only one major change um I have seen it work in with an asserter on uh ptosis so there there is I've seen that work that was my big hangup there um but I'm just concerned about you know getting it in two weeks we probably could um but I would want to get feedback from the other eof devs before we change the order

Alex Stokes: yeah I think we keep things as planned uh and then yeah I feel like I've heard sub 2 is

straightforward enough to implement uh that yeah I think we'll just wait for that um do we want to wait then I guess yeah either the next de call or next de call uh to check in there

Lightclient: I mean why don't we just plan on launching in two weeks from now

Alex Stokes: that works for me

is anybody against that

Alex Stokes: okay we got a thumbs up I know

their comments um you know I think if a client needs a little more time I think we can still launch you know everyone else two weeks and go from there yeah sorry I'm working on the sound with the stream and it's it might just not happen today okay um so

right anything else on dev two or

three

Barnabas Busa: anyone from prison is here to give an update we've been having some issues with

prison on D 2

yeah for prism devet two um there were some bugs with the uh 7549 uh EIP that we implemented we just merged in um some some fixes for the sync committee uh related items and

hopefully that'll improve things um other than that we'll just uh keep debugging on uh on Electra this is merged into latest develop

Alex Stokes: okay thanks so there was also a point on the agenda we kind of touched on it around eof Readiness I think we've kind of said DEET 4 as like a rough Target uh anything we should discuss now

on the call I'm not sure how implementation is going um anything like that

Danno Ferrin: so we have um we've run sorry Sor go go ahead Ben um so we have some go we we wrote some eof uh container fuzzers um and we have um there's a couple of outstanding bugs on a couple of the clients and as the clients are implementing the old Big E fuzzing interfaces we're we're doing runs through those um so we got fuzzing written there um we're you know always writing more tests there's always uh more tests to be written um and the next step is going to be getting the uh the execution fuzzing updated um so ideally um with all the testing that's going on

uh devet 4 is going to be fairly uneventful because we'll have tested so much of it um talk about this on the UF call but I would like the other clients to make sure that they can run the um the creation transaction and that's the real on-ramp for eof so that's the the real change would happen when we into a a test into a devet from a local environment would just be the uh the actual live creation transaction that's going to you know see the eof into the system see some of those first contracts um yeah it looks it looks fairly good um like I said I was planning on targeting devet 4 not devet 3 so that's you know we could do devet 3 is possible but if people happy moving devet um three out two weeks for 772 I'm totally fine with that

decision

okay cool oh yeah Ben uh yeah

Ben Adams: never mind uh all up to date for e um the only thing we have at the moment is uh 10 the test 108 don't have fixtures so is possible we might fail some tests so we can't run this okay

Alex Stokes: would it be helpful to get test for

case

oh

Ben Adams: yeah it's just the fixture so the license tests need to be included in artifacts

Alex Stokes: gotcha is that part of the spec release or do we do that differently

Ben Adams: uh I think it's differently it's just the the test Suite really um so we we can't test the latest updates to it

Alex Stokes: gotcha okay uh right so yeah just to Echo was here in the chat Perry says uh maybe DEET for say four weeks from now um maybe that's a little tight but yeah I

think we can focus on Deet 3 and aim for DEET 4 on roughly that timeline and probably on the next call have a better sense of what makes sense okay uh Marius was there any other point on the BS benchmarking that we need to bring up

Marius van der Wijden: um only that it would be really nice if other clients could all also run run some benchmarks and see if they um can hit the same numbers um that

we proposed I will I will do some more benchmarks and propose new numbers for for what we think the G1 MSM should

be

Marek Moraczyński: uh we plan to do so with our solution that you have seen and but but I'm not sure if we should Target e recover but it is another discussion

Alex Stokes: okay there's some chat here

um yeah I think people are going to take a look it sounds like um but yeah thanks for bringing that up Marius so cool anything else uh on this core pectra set that we should discuss now otherwise uh we have some other things to discuss that yeah seem like they fall a bit out of the dev net cycle right now okay cool so the next we have uh pus wanted to bring up EIP 7732 uh I think pus is on the call

although I don't see him maybe he's not here

Potuz: here I am but I'm not really sure if people can listen to

Alex Stokes: okay

am I M yeah

Alex Stokes: we can we can hear you yeah we can hear you

oh

Potuz: okay good I just managed to log in thanks to PR that pointed to this browser version all right so I I don't want to take much time from you guys uh I think most or all of the CL team already know about uh what epbs is I just wanted to pitch uh like in three four minutes uh what the EIP is uh as it's part of the formal procedure to try to advance an

EIP uh all right so the the things that I don't have a slide nor anything like this so it's just going to be just a quick pitch the things that I suspect eleps would like the most is that you don't need to do anything the EIP does not include any changes on the El side it's purely a consensus change it doesn't even include changes on the engine API so uh as far as as far as I'm concerned I think the else if you guys want to uh you might want to implement some changes on the

Builder API uh if you want to support being a builder otherwise you don't need to change anything so that's that's a good a good thing uh now more into the actual changes uh the most dramatic Improvement that the CIP does has nothing to do with its original purpose and it's the fact that we can get delayed execution validation without uh any changes on the so that's that's something that is nice you don't need to change the El consensus algorithm uh but only changing the C CL consensus side you get for free that ATT testers that validators do not need to have two seconds to validate a block

they now have around nine to 10 seconds to validate a block so this is because the attests only attest to the previous execution block and the current block uh so I suspect that this is the most Wanted change for most of the community the way we achiev this is by the mechanics of how the auction runs PDS ultimately was about re the rights to construct a block to put

transactions in a block and some Builder that wants to buy those rights and prepare the block so the way this is going to work is that the proposer will gather bits by either contacting directly the builders or by uh Gathering them from the P2P layer or by gathering it from its own eel and will send a block a consensus block with a commitment to a bid from a builder the consensus layer is going to take care of payments so the Builder will have to be St and have to have at least money so that they can pay for that bid and that money is deducted immediately as soon as you process the

consensus block but the payload is only revealed later it's only revealed later in the slot if you're homaker and you want to be your own builder you can submit your block and immediately submit your payload at same time uh if you're a builder uh that are widely connected you're going to see a block and immediately submit your payload but you have the right to wait a little bit about three seconds and then submit your payload later when you feel comfortable that uh that the block has been attested so there's a second round of attestations uh by a very small committee called the PTC or payload Timeless committee and this committee only attest test quickly to having seen

the Bild the the payload so instead of attesting to the validity of the payload during the current slot the this committee only says I have seen this payload and it has the right hash and it was by the right Builder so please don't reorg so that already gives it gives the builders a boost so that if the Builder is honest and reveals the payload on time the block will not be reared and it cannot be on bundles for example or I'm blinded all so what happens after this is that a test the the next proposer will build on top of this and ATT testers will now have to have already verified the execution of that

payload if they want to attest on the child of that on the descendant of that block so this is the way that you get uh delayed delayed execution for free because of as a corollary of the the way that we we have the mechanism what other changes uh I might uh mention this changes are compatible with all the ways that we know now how to implement inclusion lists uh there are some trade-offs uh for example what I just told you that you get like nine seconds that number might become smaller uh or for the next proposal you have like nine six seconds that might number might become smaller if we have if we include

inclusion lists inclusion lists necessarily have changes on the El side and that's why we didn't include it on the EIP but uh but this CIP is fully compatible with those modulus small trade-offs on timing uh there are also compatibilities with other designs for auctions we can do immediately now with the same EIP with small changes we could do slot auctions that means the Builder does not commit to a particular payload hash I urge you to go and look in the the meeting calls or R to see what is the discussion about advantages and disadvantages I'll put some links if people haven't put them already in the in the chat I'll put some links to a

notion document that barnab uh started uh with the blockers and the discussions on the sign decisions that we could still uh we could still have as far as I know so prism is very Advanced on the implementation of this and we hope to have it completely working by uh by Deon this year te has started uh loadstar has started uh implementing this um nimus has started implementing this as far as I know I think only grandine and Lighthouse are the ones that are that are not working on on having an implementation for this but I'm very hopeful that uh we will have a proof of concept very soon okay and that's it if you guys want

to join us in the discussions you're more than welcome

Alex Stokes: cool thanks yeah this is in the culmination of many years of research at this point uh so yeah super exciting to see the IP and have things move along so yeah if you have any information like slides or things uh you could share in the chat that'd be helpful and otherwise yeah I guess the signal for everyone here is start to get it on your radar uh mariio has a question what are the downsides

I think so pus

Potuz: uh yeah so let me think about this so so if those questions were for me

slides I do have slides Mars I'll just post a link in a bit uh as to downsides of this I actually don't see any uh there there are some some there are some minor things for example if we go with block auctions as it is now the EIP vanilla EIP as it is now uh the down the downside is that if you submit the transaction after the payload was uh the block was uh already signed and left and the payload is revealed so that's a time that can take like three seconds then your transaction cannot get in that payload so once you submit a transaction in the global mle your transaction can

only be included in the next block if you are within those few seconds so this may delay uh the confirmation of a transaction on chain for a few seconds uh another uh downside of this uh I think from the point of view of the Builder is a problem that they need to have uh money on the CL I've been told by the main builders that this is not an issue at all uh but I can see why Builders might not want to uh might not want to stake on V validators uh so that's another minor downside what are downsides do I know complexity is I I think it's as any

change uh as any change complexity is an issue but this complexity gives us for free this the scaling factor which is the fact that we can we we don't need to validate the execution which I think is is worth it in itself even without the the discussions of all the PVS itself

Marius van der Wijden: so uh quick question uh like if you need to stake a Max bits then like uh like can you at Max bit 32 e or what's the can you can you have like no you can you can stake you need to St the minimum amount of via validator which

currently is uh 16

e

Potuz: but anyways you're going to have to put in at least 32 so that uh so that you're active so you need to be an active validator but you can beat for whatever your balance is so that means if you have any balance which is infinite now on the beacon chain you can beid up to that balance and with maxb you're going to be getting Returns on your balance for up to 20 uh 248 e gajinder has a question about

diversifying the Builder set I think this is quite an interesting question uh so for example if you are an application now and you have transactions and and you want to internalize that me from those transactions what do you do so that's that I think is a is a good client for this for this uh diagram and there's plenty of applications like this that gather transactions have their own sort of like Meo uh so what they could do today is deal with a trusted agent you send those transaction you sell those transactions uh for someone else to exploit

them uh with this applications can be their own Builders can hold those transactions and submit bids on the P2P layer because anyways eventually they're going to win a block if they have enough M for them to be exploited actually uh um and they don't need latency if they want latency they can open an endpoint and advertise themselves as Builders but so but without having any infrastructure they can enter the game as Builders trustless without having to deal with relays or anything like this so I do suspect that the Builder set will be uh immediately we're GNA start seeing more bits from like H stakers and

organizations like Prismatic itself is going to start sending bits I do not expect the winning bits to change with today we have three builders that make most of the blocks they hold most of the transactions because they're private and I doubt that this is going to change I think private transactions from binance are still going to go to the same Builder and that Builder most probably is going to continue winning the blocks so at least it doesn't make it worse by itself

Gajinder Singh: and one last question prod uh which I think you are also discussing in the pre precon channel is how uh basically how

compatible is Ebbs to precon or will it help or will it make it difficult

Potuz: that's a very that's a very tough question um there are many different designs for pre-confirmation uh some of them are obviously incompatible uh the question is how do you uh the question is how do you enforce these PR confirmations if you are trying to use for example inclusion lists on protocol to do precom I see strong indication that this is not going to be compatible with vpvs so if you're

trying to have the pre-c Comfort being the proposer and using inclusion list for that most probably this is not going to be compatible with PVS if on the other hand you want to enforce the pre-c Comfort to be the Builder which is much easier because the Builder is much more centralized then this is immediately compatible with the PVS so there are different designs for how the

preconiran-food.com

Alex Stokes: cool thanks if there's nothing else on apvs for the moment uh thank you pus again

very exciting to see and next we can move to a request from Julio uh to discuss this PR do you want to give us a overview

Giulio Rebuffo: um yes so can you all hear me by the way yep okay so uh basically um I would like just to propose to um remove remve the total difficulty field from the Block schema in the Json RPC so the reason for this is because we can now get rid of some premerge depth and also because kind of asking around um quite somewhat extensively I was not able to find anybody with meaningful use for

that specific field uh at least regarding ethereum um except for a scan or a scan which just display it um it's kind of just just a block field um and additionally I also thought a little bit about it but when but this field probably become obsolete with ap for Force because well you cannot reconstruct the index if you for full notes right because you miss some you probably miss some blocks so you don't have the difficulty for the entire chain there so uh the idea is that since it will likely get removed anyway at some point um I'm just uh I just think like

why not doing now and also yes we need to get rid of it internally because we want to do some optimizations around it but um that's kind of another thing yeah so yeah this is kind of my the main reasoning um so I think that the clients can I mean in my opinion they can keep it internally if they really want to but I just would like maybe to to standardize not adding it in the Jon RPC um and yeah that's pretty much it

thanks

Alex Stokes: uh anyone have any immediate feedback otherwise take a look at the pr

sounds like the MJS is removing the TD code

Lightclient: generally seems okay to me

Alex Stokes: cool okay thanks so next then we have uh a discussion around e69 so Marius would you like to give us an overview of that

Marius van der Wijden: uh sure yeah so uh we're proposing eth 69 which will drop some preat

Fields uh for example we remove the total difficulty in the status message uh we're removing the new block hashes uh and new block messages because we don't have block propagation on the execution layer anymore and the big thing is uh we're moving uh or we're modifying the way we encode receipts um by dropping the bloom filter uh the idea is right now um none of the clients are storing the bloom filter so every every receipt for every transaction for two and a half billion transactions has this Bloom filter which is a

256 by field um and uh no one like it can be uh regenerated from the locks um basically we just take the locks put it in into this Bloom filter um and so no one is actually storing it um so whenever a new node sys the server that it sinks from has to or takes the um takes the receipts from database where it doesn't store the bloom filter regenerates the bloom filter um sends the bloom filter and the rest of the receipt over the wire and uh the person syncing from it uh receives

um recomputes the receipt themsel uh the the bloom filter themselves to verify the bloom filter uh and then throws both Ploom filters away um to store it into their database without the bloom filter um all in all this roughly means that the serving node will generate uh 530 gigabytes of um data that will need to be sent over the network uh fortunately most of the bloom filters are kind of empty uh so it compresses really well via Snappy um the total amount of bandwidth is roughly 100 gigabytes um but these 500 gigabytes have to be uh

generated on the serving side um and then yeah regenerate on the receiving side um and we would just like to get rid of it um there is some um uh something that we're currently discussing internally um we have these type receipts um and uh the problem there is we are not storing the receipts in the database as type receipts we're storing them as only the raw receipt and um so either we would need to pull them out of the database at

the type and then send it over the network or we could send it over the network without the type and then the receiving node uh which will get the type anyway from the transaction uh would need to um add the type from the transaction before verifying the receipt um yeah this is currently an open question both of it both schemes kind of work either sending the type or not sending the type um we could ultimately also just decide to remove the type from the receipt uh which would be the nicest um but it's

very hard to do um because it's not Backward Compatible with all databases um yeah so I'm inviting everyone to uh yeah engage in the discussions whether we want to send the TX type or whether we don't want to send the TX type um and yeah that's thanks

Alex Stokes: I don't know if there's any immediate feedback otherwise yeah Marius is there like a PR issue where we can continue the

conversation

Marius van der Wijden: uh not yet I'm going to write up our uh or like the discussions that we are having on to the magician thread which is uh linked in uh the

E

Alex Stokes: okay great

Marius van der Wijden: but it would be really nice to get rid of this because this is a lot of data hundreds of gigabytes of data that we are uh that nodes are sending right now um that they don't need to be sending um so a lot of bandwidth that we could uh save users

from

Alex Stokes: right yeah I mean that makes a lot of sense

okay so yeah e69 uh take a look

Alex Stokes: next up we have an item to discuss essentially rebasing pios on Petra um and how that all fits together let's see TK raised the point let's see if he's on the call

Dustin Brody: yep

goe

Dustin Brody: all right

so I'll start by saying the primary effect of this uh with with El's um is that it's a testing consideration so when when looking at the P next couple of Petra Dev Nets um 7702 and eof are kind of penell in as the default primary eips to test and so and pios is another sizable EIP and so one of the primary questions here is is sequencing and how they interact and therefore the salients to to El's and so pios in general is I mean I'll summarize very briefly um but this the the details

of it are actually not super relevant here um it's it's an extension of of blops um in a way that they can be sampled and so that unless you're proposing you don't have to um kind of see every piece um you can kind of reconstruct from from partial data save span width in in a lot of cases all right so um there one can find extensive discussions of why people want it so but the question here is so right now puros is still based on DB um the their specs the their devet are based on denev and this has been causing in at least a couple of clients um some issues

uh because yeah it's it's it eventually it essentially makes it difficult to run without some kind of yeah uh with certain client uh architectures to to run compatibly with with current uh so um with sort of with a Deb with a current Deb and the puros quote unquote denb right so so the proposal here is to rebase that to Electro which is what it's going to be anyway right like that's when it's released op elra so the question is do people are what what concerns

people might have here about so the the specific proposal is that we um relatively near- term rebase uh pios on Electra and then um but run the dev nets for the puros dev Nets without um actually using 7702 or eof for a while because they're they proven kind of unstable in practice the dev Nets tend to have a a dying tendency when when they they and there um and this the the concern on the pios side is that it hinders pios testing and we want to kind of avoid that we want to pios testing to continue so um is this so this this is the question for people for from the

Yale side does this seem like a are are there concerns people have with this um uh does this seem like a reasonable approach

so I think yeah marus it sounds

Marius van der Wijden: it kind of sounds good to me um the only thing that I'm I worry about is because we have like the idea behind behind pias is to have more data on chain and how are we getting more data on chain or is by sending blob transactions and the blob transactions right now

are based on fuzzers and these fuzzers accidentally hit uh some of the uh some of the other eips uh we we could just send blob trans or we could modify the fuzzes in a way to send plop transactions without um uh without uh fuz code so that they don't hit these edge cases um Within like I think the only the only real concerns are eof uh and maybe 7702 um but because we're not it's very very unlikely to trigger eof stuff um

and it's even more unlikely to trigger 7702 stuff because we're not seven sending 7702 transactions um so I think it would be fine

Barnabas Busa: yeah so the idea would be that here devnet would still be uh independent of the p devnet and we would just use an older version of DX fuzer uh something that is pre prog so all all the transactions that would show up would be only at the specific transactions

the

Marius van der Wijden: but the thing is TX fuz can produce transactions that are that like even the old versions can produce transactions that are now valid

or that that are now triggering something um I can I can modify TX F to uh send blob transactions um I actually have some code to send blob transactions that uh just verify that the blob hases are correct or something um so that do some small things with The Blob hases so we verify that but uh um and and and we get a bunch of load on the network without triggering uh evm execution at all

Dustin Brody: is this configurable wait can the can the fuzzer be told to sort of not do this

yes

Marius van der Wijden: well not right now but I can I

can implement it in like few half an hour

Dustin Brody: okay right because because at some level the idea is to run to to avoid Nic um uh there was discussion in the chat um exactly and it's it's absolutely warant to discussion whether it's 7702 which okay maybe they stabilized now but it was a problem and if eof might be a problem in the future is to essentially to avoid this to to run as Barnabas is kind of describing kind of a a denb like version of of Electra on the for as much as we can except for for PS itself um so

that's it the fuzzing introduced aspects seem eminently avoidable ideally

Barnabas Busa: we can also just stop the uh facets and there that that way nobody can trigger transactions on new deuts only us

Parithosh Jayanthi: yeah just to clarify probably just do that on P side um Petra regular can continue so there' be two devet cycles as it is today it's just a question of marging code bases on it and since pias isn't necessarily a

user Focus like users don't have to interact with pias much um not having funds over there is not a big deal

Alex Stokes: yeah that sounds like a good PA forward okay cool let's see so I think that was it on the agenda

I guess yeah while we're here then uh I will call out there's a Petra interop testing call starting next Monday I think it's 2 pm UTC yep that's right so yeah keep that on your calendars and yeah if there's anything else uh we could move to open discussion otherwise we could wrap up a little bit early today right so Perry's asking about 44s uh anyone have any updates

there

Piper Merriam: has anyone looked into Portal all of us over on the portal side are here and ready to answer questions support client new client implementations that sort of thing if you have any questions feel free to reach out so never mind team is building portal integration uh I don't have the latest update because I'm not really looking into it at the moment but I think the update was that they were being able to connect and download blocks and maybe receive uh but I don't know the details and uh it was still a lot of work like to

optimize it and maybe refractor Etc make more production ready maybe maybe it was mostly haty BFF but we were able to integrate something

Dustin Brody: Nimbus has a a portal client um fluffy has for a while and this is definitely our on our road map how we intend to build out the L and all that

[Music] so

Alex Stokes: okay so sounds like progress is

underway and yeah I mean I think the main thing here is just to keep it on everyone's Radars I know there's a lot of things going on uh but yeah let's not forget about four Force okay anything else otherwise we will close okay sounds good then I'll see you all next time thanks for joining

than thanks for hosting thank you

Speaker names adapted from ethereum/pm, CC BY-SA 3.0.