EIPIP Meeting 11
EIPIP Meetings · 1 Jul 2020 · 57:32
Meeting 11 of EIPIP, held on 1 July 2020. EIP editors and community members go over the EIP process and the editorial issues currently open. This meeting covers separating the EIP process from hard fork coordination, onboarding EIP editors, the EIP-1 brainstorming document, how a precompile address is decided, a mandatory terminology section for EIPs and feedback on the postmortem format.
Topics
From EIPIP Meetings, hosted by ECH Institute.
Transcript
now let's start I'm James Hancock this is e IP IP meeting 11 with agenda on the cat herders github we are small today so we will we're going to review go over stuff keep and perhaps have a short meeting but thank you all who came the we'll just start at these there's something particularly you all want to go over since we're small enough we I think we are we can be flexible about what to talk about first there's anything that comes to mind so yeah we can start with the idea of the project
board that is something new and interesting that we might need brainstorming over there so okay that's new I talked about what your thoughts on us right you keep putting high yes yeah I just introduced why how you thought of it didn't want and what what where you see this going yeah so I was watching you use it for EFI and it looks like Charla I think we could have it too sometimes there's things on the agenda which we don't get to as more and more items are to the agenda I think you're
add below to future agendas and we might lose items so I think it's a good way to organize feature talking points that we table to future meetings or sometimes the average and items that say we want to focus on decision making but we're also introducing stuff around onboarding me we we still on ideas that we want to keep but not necessarily address at this moment that make sense yep in a way to organize them to be using the projects featured github so it's more of a way to organize the topics from these meetings yeah I kind of like the idea too
sometimes back we have used it for you know creating the post-modern for Constantine ole and they can't her this itself I'm gonna share the link in the chat here so yeah this is like a good way to keep track of it like whatever agenda that we are trying to discuss here and if any decisions are make and how we are going to implement that it would be a good way to keep track of it yep this has the cat hers the IP repo used project ports before like has it set up for them yeah I think it should be like when we look into these VIP AP Depot there is a section for project
which is empty at this point of time I'm gonna share the link here again so there we can kind of sort - planned project automate workflow and everything is there so might have to take what we want to put where or how we would want to address this great I'd love to see let's move forward on this and at least investigate how how to get it out where where to get it integrated and such so I think up till now guitars that how we
have been managing is like we had this initial document of e IP IP where we gathered some idea how we are going to do that and the it sends a report that came up after the AP AP survey so that was another reference point and now we have to collect the main ideas from there and add them as tasks and then we can keep measuring how the progress I mean we need to keep track of the progress and if it is close we can certainly reach it out to everybody community as well as the coder to let them know what are the things I mean initials not in my mind something else is nice with github project boards is you can tie the project I actually have started using
the project they get hub project board for managing the hard for coordination stuff I have one that I've thought about just making public but I wanted to make sure I work it works well before I did that just to keep keep track of this stuff that I'm doing and something that's nice using the github project board is you can tie issues you can connect an issue to it to a tile or whatever you call them right and so it you can have an easy way to get to more information and discussion about individual things that's it's really handy I'm I'm excited about the possibility there yeah let's just go backwards because I think the some food
puja you copied a comment from Kidder about separation of the IP and Harford coordination and I'll just read it out Here I am and this is from Yoakam Bruin I am super concerned that in har fork Medes drafted e eyed peas get accepted see the VLSC IP I'm also concerned why it's not a requirement that accepted hard for GIPS have state test PRS in the etherium to test repository what are the thoughts of this group based upon my what are the thoughts of this group based upon my concern the one the definition of what is accepted is is changing like if we go over the new the new statuses that are
being proposed accept it is it even in there and the reason is that the the accepted status will be part of the network upgrade process and that will be done separately and this big we are at the stage and defining the process so a little bit of high-level where we are currently with that is we have the IPS go through EFI and then when and then through EFI they go through implementation and and then they go through the stage of going on a on a test set like Yolo test net for client in a client integration and then after that is the state test stage so
we're we're at the point of defining where and how state test requirements for VIPs my where that fits in the pipeline for network upgrades and so it's a good concern and something that we're actively thinking about what when it's actually it's been easier to process this since we've started separating the IP process and the hard for coordination process because we can be stricter on things like this exactly is it and and have a better process for each one so that I've been personally
excited about and I'd like to move forward with getting the new statuses up at at TTIP one which I don't did you guys talk about that last week about having the statuses be moved or being like merged early being that they're first thing that gets Marcy IP one or something no not really that was like skipped in your absence we thought it's better like hard work coordinator should be sufficient in the same context I have a question here I mean it's just for my general understand me like when we mention that a IP has to
be EFI and then goes for implementation and then goes for you know acceptance in the upgrade meta meta so my question is in regards to EAP two zero four six and twos five six five so I understand that two five six five recently have entered into EFI and that we are considering in Berlin dashboard for even for you know the next upgrade although although it is not very much confirmed that it is going or not going depending upon how the problem goes ahead so for EAP to zero for sex where do we see that is it under efi or
considered for because I remember some discussion considering it for the Berlin upgrade but I do not I'm not sure Oh what is the state of it I mean would stay that it is yappy which one is two zero one five again that is reduce gas cost for static cons I know there is a fashion going on yeah that's what I was thinking so the update on that is it's in the same there hasn't been a lot of work moving that forward and there's been a lot of other things happening in the core dev so it's it's understandable but the status should be an EFI and it's also still not it's still possible to get in Berlin because the reason VIPs
get into hard Forex is because they're ready to go in when hard work happens or when a network upgrade happens and so as that one is ready then it can be moved which there are still there are still some outstanding stuff to figure out what's okay I know and it'll will go on Yolo before I think any of that has even decided there there is there are some things that need to be tested before we could even say it should go we should think about it going in Berlin first and it's easier to test those having them on Yolo because then we can test them with
three different clients I've so that's why it's a little bit in a weird place compared to other AI pees some me I some Mei peas you you have it's pretty straightforward if or how to do it and then we kind of move forward on implementations this one because it's touching gas costs it involves repricing gas things which then means we need to make things like for example we need to make sure that all contracts are still safe on the network and that's just something someone has to go through which that step is easier if we have it on Yolo like verifying the effect of the gas costs on all existing
contrast contracts is easier having it being merged into yellow so that's like an outstanding thing I don't know if that's exactly answer your question yeah like another question that is linked with this so in our previous algorithm meeting there was this discussion that GIP to five six five is not formally here fine so does this also need to be formally introduced at EFI in one of the oil future uncoated meetings the Merkle tree generalized index well it's a it is a a RC e IP to 0 for 6 to 0 for 6
Casca's for static made to pre compiles so it hasn't been added to efi it or that it needs to be that's what it's it hasn't been yet as well i remember and it hasn't been discussed or it has just hasn't been added to the document it has been discussed as an yep VIP but never as an EFI yeah so it still needs to do that okay it's functionally there already but it's important that in a call we bring it up and in like motion that it gets into EFI as that's the the
arbiter of what goes on the list goes through the calls and that's the it's important that we maintain that yeah maybe in one next on one of the future a city calls they will introduce it as if to be considered in EFI yep okay thank you and because we've talked about it before it is possible that it could be made EFI that time if it was the first time ringing it up then it it's really unusual for something to be added to EFI the first meeting it's discussed other questions on EFI or stuff like
that from people all we're here and free to talk about it I don't have questions related to this but when there's times meaning I'm still sort of new and sort of keep understanding the process of all this but I'm trying to understand where the process is to bring up certain VIPs into these discussions the best way is to add a comment on the VIP meeting agenda agenda ok so then it's been then
it's just added to the next meeting yeah and then it's just added got it ok simple question thank you mm-hmm not necessarily in the next meeting if you do it before the meeting we could include in the same meeting itself make sense I mean obviously they're you know there's only so much you can fit into a meeting and time yeah that makes sense this is not a pressing thing it's just something I was just wondering great that's been had nice having your comments on the IP IP channel so thank you for joining well when there's an effort suddenly an effort for aetherium
state Regenesis I get my my interests start to peak so yeah it's good it's good that we have you I call it a need ability but people can call whatever they want yep and so so me more comments on some other agenda items yeah I wanted to dress like clients comments so he mentions their github allows a special type of contributor with triage permissions meaning they don't have
write access but can label issues in PRS this is and this could be a good on-ramp for contributors to become editors and wouldn't minimize the time needs to keep through PRS this is great it this would be a great thing to do at Humber send support that I'm would say had someone agree and help on getting that I am NOT very github literate to be totally honest and some of these things is this a matter of actually knowing how to do it and having someone who knows how to do it do it so I very much appreciate help on this and 3e it would be good to agree on specific naming conventions for
e IPS and official documents these different formats this is correct and should be updated on a IP one if you're looking at naming conventions have is there someone who has a technical writing background involved at least four different standards they use letters and the numbers no space where they use letters and - numbers or RFC also uses letter space and then numbers so all three of ones that they listed are actually fine at least a matter of just choosing one
that makes sense so I remember an incidence when I submitted appeal for a specific EAP which was already existing and then one of the editors edited my IP number like I forgot to mention the hyphen between like say for example it's a IP one so I chose the third one EAB space one and he corrected it mentioning that I know it needs to be EIT - one so if they consider that as a baseline I I think that can that needs to be mentioned in EAP one and that can be followed yeah yeah had another question I'm just looking at the
constantinople post-mortem action items emergency comms team and and also risk evaluation rubric or two things that popped up the thing about the comms team do we is there any progress on that because I feel like there's a few people in this face would be perfect for that and certainly you know we have some experience with doing emergency columns and then the risk evaluation that's a I I don't know that this that this little note is is small and I think the what is
room what is involved in creating that is very very large and I think it would be better to put that up for opinion in the each security job for the naming conventions are or the UM create a rubric for risk evaluation oh yes yes like yes I don't know that that's you can have something to base things off of but that is not gonna necessarily cover all your bases and I know don't know that there's necessarily a way to cover all your bases but there are certainly things that are doable yeah I would be great to get the like a
list of things I don't know if there's any progress on a rubric for comms it ends up being Hudson and I waking up whenever something happens and finding people that need to talk about it and Bingham and pinging everyone until things are resolved is there a is there a playbook as to what the checks are to do when that happens like all the checks that need to be needs to be done I'm aware of so for that like we have created this emergency come processed document sometimes back during the
constantin on the postmortem only so it suggests that we should be having a list of key audiences those are going to be you know emergency constant members and we're trying to create this list and like generally we use this kind of list at the time of upgrade or hard work to communicate with our key stakeholders let them know what's going on on it's something urgent comes up so that's that's it and the other thing was like we have came up with a list of you know preferred channels of communication but it's important that we should be reaching people more people and like quicker as quickly as possible so this
is the preferred appropriate channels that we suggested we should be using and forever yeah please that makes sense just quickly looking at those it certainly the having like understanding the list of who to contact I mean you know this is public so I don't you know that it would have to be a trusted group of people to do that but I I feel like if this is if there's a little bit more direction in this document that it that that team could be could be formed I don't know it's it's really it's honestly more of a operations role with someone who with
someone you can understand how to form something that doesn't provoke you no worry but provokes calm action in calm immediate action of the right things rather than a reactionary thing and so I don't think that's very hard there's sometimes it calms people in in the space yeah so I mean like if you could put me in touch with them or maybe if you feel like you could be helpful to add more to this document but as you mentioned this information can be sensitive and we would want to keep it like in a closed group yeah oh yeah we
could work together on that and try and find some people who be and I'd be happy to be on the team too I I'm I'm just like there is a process that already exists and there is already a list of people to contact so I don't want to change that I think it's more or less here you all it's really needed is the people to be able to execute on the thing that when it when it's needed and to have the professionalism to you know work together and say the right things and I think that could be honestly coordinated through a little telegram job that's like that's limited in how many people are in it so basically the character itself like really show -
there is a group of people in the catalyst and we reach out to these people in James as the heartful coordinator so we like work together and some people are reached by earth-sun by James and that's how we have been managing it so far that makes sense emergency comms is something that I have some experience and so I'd be happy to help but I mean I'd still I think I'd still want to hang back a little bit as I slowly unpack and understand more the processes I'm not ready to just jump in and and you know start saying here's solutions because I don't think that
would be that that would actually be very that wouldn't be good good of me you know there's there's a lot of stuff that has already been built out and Hudson would be a lot better person to talk about to ask about this she has more experience doing these kind of things but I think I check a checklist would I think we have appreciated as something that we we could go through and would give again the case Hudson isn't available it would give people the opportunity to still execute on it maybe I mean maybe this is for yeah they'll be
that'd be amazing I think a checklist and people to execute on it would be good I think wouldn't be a very hard thing to organize maybe its think to talk about on the next di P call it would more detail I'm taking up too much time here but the that I just wanted to bring that up as as that is definitely an area that I feel like in I can help right away cool I think personally I agree I feel like the processes that are there work for when things are going well but even right now with Hudson James and being away I'm sure James you are kind of left to do a lot of things that maybe you aren't used to be doing so having processes where those of us that are
used to help but know might be able to fill in the spots and how about when maybe he look if you both were away we just would be able to get things done it's been a little eye-opening me to me to see the like if if I hadn't joined and Hudson as was gone they'd be really hard right now yeah exactly yeah that's I feel like that's an area that could be better patched but yeah I like I I don't know that I feel confident
in like leading this as a task you know but I'm I certainly feel confident in providing feedback and and also help sort of coordinate a team together when we're ready and and work on on like when goes down but at but at the moment I'm I just I don't have enough of the pieces and I think them the biggest need is to prioritize it have a checklist go through the checklist and and get the and get a list of contacts every like everything else then if those things are
in place then I know for a fact I can go and organize a group within the character itself maybe after this meeting I will be talking to you and adding you to the group and yeah I think there's a lot of communications stuff that you know it's not always easy and getting people to pay attention is hard I'm sure we move on to the next yep the what are people's thoughts on
increasing the strictness of the IP validator it seems like the quality of the IPS could be improved quite a bit it checks a curb before merging and he started on a New Year's Eve elevator and he plans to make it stricter than the existing validator and more robust and I have been asking for this for a long time I don't want to jump ahead of everybody but I'm very excited that's the EIP validator has been one of the limiting factors on doing upgrades to the VIP process and the EIP repo has any change that affects the validator needs to be made and no one's been able to figure out we haven't had anyone to
make those changes so yes please I'd be anyone else yeah I'd love to hear more but I'm for it obviously from what you're explaining so far I wouldn't say that I understand exactly the difference about grades specifically yeah it would be good to more there's a link here let's look at it it'd be good to know more about what he has specifically but we haven't had any upgrade process for we haven't had any upgrades to the validator so even just making the validator where someone can know how to upgrade it it sounds great in general for sure yeah there's a
bunch of things there's a bunch of stuff I'd like rules that I'd like to make more strict so we should bring that up on an next meeting yeah he mentioned that maybe makes meeting it would be able to join so just because he wasn't able to make it just meeting we just threw the items in there general yep then the last one how can we funnel people working on some similar AI piece together for example EAP - 549 is related 1x and if two witnesses these groups may I not be at the stage where they're ready to pursue any IP but it looks like this would end up being superseded by the eventually you might be from these groups funding independent contributors to existing efforts is a
standard practice for our that's save contributions it's a 1 is a it would be nice if this was a responsibility of the EIP editors but adding more responsibility to the IB editors isn't really a good thing to do until we figure out more about what the responsibilities of the IP editors like to have more decisions around that and so then it's left to people in the community pointing out or me or Hudson or people being aware enough that well we see things say hey these things
should work together does anybody else have thoughts on this I think he is mentioning just working groups so if you have more people where you definitely form working groups people who can monitor it different subsidy a piece when he lists they independent submissions as part of the RFC which is something I'm going to read afterwards but I'll put this in the chat I think it would be good for us to read about it and bringing up in the next meeting unless someone else has comments that they'd like to give to read it and maybe discuss it in the next meeting
so maybe we should read it before or table this to future meeting yeah I would I would suggest that and I'm deciding if we should just read through the agenda or have pooja present the post-mortem that we worked on and I'm leaning towards having pooja present the forest modem and then we can have final thoughts and just close unless anyone has other ideas so if we have to look into the postmortem
we just gave a look to the constant in pool that we did earlier that was in a form of project but in one of the previous EAP IP meeting we decided that these kind of information should be made public in a form of EIA we can save it is unlike an informational unity which is like very easy and accessible for people rather than finding it in some particular github repository in some project section so this is a draft that we have created for the previous the mutilation upgrade and we have tried to provide as much as information as possible starting from the upgrade summary section like what date time
block number and who owned that particular blog they details from there right from there be included the EIP listed the EAP those were included but formulation it was just the only one for that pushing up the difficulty BOM phone so we used that and this is the sequence of events that took place the decision-making beti so that people can go and refer it's it's just a thought is to make everything accessible for community later on to read and if we come up with some good practices that we would want to continue in future some
corrective actions like the rubric that we discussed the other time about like how we can prevent anything miss happening or what will the issue is we can't be phased in how what were that possible suggestions to that are you in a position you could share the screen with the document that we're talking about yeah I think so I can do that is it I also shared the link in the chat for people to refer so this is like this
is we have not submitted it it's just a draft and it just staying with us I wanted to discuss this with you guys before I mean to collect some feedback if anything is messing up the two questions I have in mind I'll just mention it so that if you are giving it to look or maybe think about it the discussion to a section here what we did is like we refer to the post magician post and James created formulation a bit we did not create any specific yet magician post to just list the mutilation because I'm not sure if there is much more discussion needed on effect is we can just combine both of them so
that was one and the other thing was at the end of this document we have also listed the resources this is not a typical format of any EIP do we need to have it if it is fine to keep it because I I think I have mentioned on the links here already then we will keep it otherwise we might want to remove it and yes please feel free to share your thoughts about this there's one more thing like we have this template this is the general template for future post-mortem of grade this would also be posted in a form of
informational AIP for people to refer and when we are creating we'll keep this in mind I will share the link of this document as well so feel free to add any comment anyone has any question on the second point you made about the resources just on specifically accessibility readings as someone who does have a hard time sometimes navigating through some of these the ip's I do think it's helpful to have the resources sort for like future post mortems
if not didn't become something that was normal I think it could be helpful that for people that aren't as used to know what's going on in the community I'm gonna go to kind of figure out more information there that can also be in the blog post as well potentially so there's that too yeah sure you could add the blog post to the resources true that could so I have added the blog post here somewhere like okay this was published by the catalyst okay I think I missed one published by the ETM foundation I may have to add that blog post as one so we try to provide as much link as
possible to get into the real conversation and feel like we have not made up anything everything is coming up from the discussion so yeah I will add those at the bottom as well yeah for sure I just know for me sometimes the VIPs can get very verbose and very long and sometimes strong to the bottom and seeing a few very important resources can be helpful and so for other people that might get into other more technical post mortems it might just be helpful to have just those those few key resources at the bottom as well as all those links that I'm sure people that are more introduced post-mortems will go through
thoroughly so one a new thing that we are trying to do here is like putting this suggestive corrective action in the form of problem and suggestions like one of the comments that was received by one of the client developers like the testing window planned for this particular upgrade was too short maybe because like you know we did the Istanbul in December and January it was there so yeah certainly we did not have testing window and maybe because of that some calculate miscalculation the Rothstein had to be delayed for a very very long time like it came up after 10 days or 11 days after the main it and we should not I mean we should avoid mainly
to upgrade before test night so does anybody has any comment on this particular format the problem and suggestion are it looks fine or can we put it in some other form I think it looks fine yeah great I've been it's been fun code Jedi have been the last couple of weeks meeting and writing this out she's long overdue so I appreciate the help on making this happen it I think it's important to record this
and so we can learn from it I'm gonna stop sharing now and we can move on dismissed I don't unless anybody has any more question on it anyone have thoughts on the tube the TV where to put the discussion link or if there what that should be like like that the discussion to usually goes to a post on the EIP but in this case thoughts on what's a good place to put it or if we should have one I mean this was the general format that's why we use
the existing one but if somebody feels something strongly about having a need of separate discussion pointer we can create one the other option would be we when we create the post-mortem we make a post on each logicians and then link the post mortem into the post for people to discuss that's another option like have the post mortem be its own topic on each Magicians yeah we can do that too so I've also shared the link of the upgrade
post mortem template the word document if anybody comes up with any thought that they would like to later on feel free to do that what we have what's it ten more minutes or so to discuss anything comes to top of mind to Do's I think I can see it in like number three do we want to discuss some of those or maybe we can Tran the VIPs to do is really big it's a pretty big document
okay then we might want to go through the review action items if there is anything pending we could look into that yeah where do is action items number eight let me share it's here in the chat this is just a surname so going by the notes of previous meetings it looks like a bunch of
decision makes James please go ahead yeah so ten decision made a I P number registry may not be a major issue discussion can be dropped Canton continued tend to continue the discussion on adding mandatory terminology section four e ip's ten three future meetings discuss on board II I on board eg IP editors which we did we talked about a little bit today with having the the permissions for you can have provisions for triaging and things which we can have be more open for individuals and 10.4 have use of labels for PRS TEI PS and then 10.5 waiting on
James to complete the complete compiled discussion item what does that mean exactly I think that's the pre-compile new yeah I just need to write that and make that into a PR and then so we can talk about it there the thoughts on doing these so we have the new proposed status flow with some idea about the definitions what our
thoughts on moving forward with that as a first change tfv one so I think that's good one thing I wanted I brought up in the previous meeting was a feedback from our time was that there's less scrutiny moving from one status to another and that could be because we haven't defined how to move from once that assume the other so it could probably included with the statuses we can define how to move from one how to how to progress within the statuses or like specified that it makes sense yeah yeah that would be I'd be good to add I added more arrows that
are stricter but we can describe like describing the hot what can move to where and how would be a good addition to clarity yeah how is I guess more specifically um how you moved from one place to the other also um we should start defining statuses for the heart forward coordination and we should also include how to move from one status the other where that as well kind of mirroring the Yaquis yeah do we want it's like separate statuses for the heart for coordination process I was thinking more like steps and so having just as in like a flowchart or
steps in the I haven't settled on a good I'm the best way of tracking where things are in the process so I was thinking just like this project management step so there would be or this is just my initial thoughts because they get feedback but eligible for inclusion is for consideration then implementation then testing then final decision then deployment and then through any of these process any of these steps where you go from one to the other there's always the chance to motion to rejection so say you go to test then you can go to rejection
you know implementation you find something that just the EAP pick something impossible or just messes something up deeply we can make you rejected before even goes to testing but that's just my initial thought yeah I like having the flow that way and having each having each step have its own as my part of that what we've run into historically is accepted me I think the definition of accepted it's kind of clear in the IP one but the community understanding and even sometimes the
core developer understanding of what that it means it was totally different so having the you go through the process and at any point it can be rejected it's a good way of kind of managing those expectations and we should show that visually when we're defining the process I like I like that quite a bit the I'll work on before I'll work on doing a document or a PR for the status is the epi one so I'll feel more confident moving into you're right that
it's time to start more defining the network upgrade process I would just feel more comfortable if we had some more resolution on the standardization process before I start shifting mental gears into that something that's something I can work on we could just start opening a PRT ap1 and then I mean there's nothing stopping us making future PRS yep yeah I've been hesitant to go to dumping into the network process and I I'd like to get a few thing voyage yeah I just like to get this the
standardization process at least more moving for before I start diverting efforts but I'm open to feedback from the group on what's the best way to proceed there one of the action items mentioned are not absent action item it's just a part of decision like you know there should be a particular place to collect all this kind of you know definitions that we are planning to which one is it adding a mandatory terminology section for EAP so like we are discussing for putting these
statuses and destroyed any IP you want and it's something that we should consider for a IPS in general as well like if something new is coming up we should add this section in a ipmn I'm talking about the epic template that we create yeah I think we mentioned this in the previous meeting I had suggested different standards like different senator organizations they have a section for terminology it might be good if we simplified just something like save definitions as having it mandatory there may be ApS that don't really introduce new terms and then having global terms that require for each API I
don't think is necessary but some VIPs may introduce new terminology that would facilitate clarifying to the reader be okay I think it's definitely it brings some value having a definition second yeah yeah I would agree I'm not too sure like how much value would it add like if we can if it is not something that is going to be common in most of the EIP s we can probably go ahead and explain that term in one of the summary summary section or somewhere else in the EAP itself but adding this as a you know mandatory section for
every IP and that is I'm not sure Oh what are you it doesn't harm to have something additional as well so I think it's good as my optional section I don't think that it needs to be mandatory for every single yeah it would be it would be good to have one in some of them going to yep you won like a we get this definitions and that people can can use like definition of network upgrade great right that is that is me dude like I'm
in for EAP one I understand this part like this section is a mandatory for EAP one but again EAP one is not a mental EAP it's a kind of documentation that provides the guidelines so for that having this session it makes a lot of sense but making it mandatory I was not sure but if it is an optional yeah perfectly fine yeah when I've written the IP as I tried I tried to do this or be mindful of if I'm using terms defining them so having that be as a best practice is something else we should get I think we should consider is because we have stuff that's required and then we're starting to also
list things as best practices and that definitely should add to the list of best practices or consider doing it I don't want to decide I'm getting ahead of myself we're at the top of the hour so unless there are some final thoughts I think it's time to wrap up can we just quickly you know summarize for the note takers like what army decision-makers in action item decision-making in action items talk more about look at the cat herders to see to add little investigate the
project board for the VIP repo I mean the EIP EIP repo follow up with white client on his new validator and the rules James to PR for I don't think we need to just decide a timeline we shouldn't we should meet
again and keep and keep talking about it and bring it up on the next call okay and then well the next step on that is to four to do to present it on the El Cortez yeah of course I'm not sure all code should it be submitted as a peer in the EAP repository or it can be shared just like that I either yeah they're outstanding action items that I'm forgetting yeah and we would like to bring some some of the agendas
repeated in the next meeting like we would like to continue the discussion on rest of the items yeah it'd be great if we could get the agenda put into the project board or the items in the agenda fleshed out into the project port and use that next meeting if possible yeah attend I would be happy to work with you if you have anything in mind or if you would want to give it a stab if you do that you can create a PR and we can do that or else we can discuss it offline and try to create that yeah I tried adding a project for it I don't have write access to the cat herders right now so this is what's limiting me like that
and I'm not sure who has the access to give you the access I disappointed my name's that's that's the dai-chan item figure out who has the excess yeah on it okay okay but yeah I will I will look into it like who has the access maybe Hudson or somebody else should have I'm not sure of that but yes I would be happy to you know discuss and if we can work out I mean I'm not sure if you have any idea James does it work out with the help of pull requests it doesn't take your pro requests to add a project board you need to have write permission you need a specific kind of write permissions to the to the
repository okay to the e IP IP repository and then you can add them under different permissions okay really look into that thank you all for joining it was a nice kind of relaxed conversation today don't worry that I appreciate their comments and in all of the value you all bring and please continue thank you yeah yeah you have a good day just one thing but for those of us on the call that this is
important to happy pride yeah happy pride right at all a good one Cheers like